Saturday, May 26, 2007

a prologue to the age of cry

how the (fuck) am I supposed to calculate the weight of heavy days?
how the (hell) am I supposed to accentuate the loss of burden hearts?
how do you explain things when they're out of range?

counting, 1....2.....3.......and then
4, 5, 6, 7,..............
........numbers are all the same,

shut up just for a while, you know I need to take a rest (while you couldn't always predict the rest).
pursue the glance, race the world, fuck clock that only allows us to sleep a little (with TOO MUCH pressure builds).
with eyes closed, I can still feel the beat of modern delusions switched on/off in our brains.

burn for all at once, you know it.
you fucking know it my friend,
that we MUST burn.

the moment we stare at our glowing box, feel the warm of disposable lies (reeking and seeking).
some runs, some seeks for cheap escape and some still stuck in the beautiful decay.
just ask yourselves a few questions (about life). don't you want something more?
I fucked up, I'm a life ruiner. yet I still burn for real, catch the deal.
I walk home just like everyone else does, but I walk harder and faster,
because I know times blow their guts with the "always bringing you down" note and furious ways.
never say never, but I say never say ever if you can't pronounce "for-ever" in the righteous path.
this won't be the last, because I know end won't be so near from here.
so as kevin seconds said "I'm gonna stay young 'til I die" then so be it.
be YOUTH, my friend.

No comments: