Sunday, February 10, 2008

La Rainville.


Looks like shit's getting too fucked up at the moment. Today I went shopping with some of my fellow mates, and then when I came out of pasar baru...all I saw was this huge stormy rain which turned out to be so bad and windy. It was crazy, we run like hell in order to get inside my car. Dang! can we predict the weather? I don't think we could, I mean look at all this shit, one day we got full sunshine...and tomorrow after that, it pours all over. So I wonder, what's up with the weather, is this a severe phenomenon of global warming? I still don't know. But I do believe, we can not point our fingers and blame it on the weather, because this is nature man, you can't fuck with nature..no one could. So, I suggest y'all to drive safe. I'm out

2 comments:

grace gunawan said...

that's why these days we need RAINCOAT even more ;)
ahaha.. it's pretty scary actually, i haven't seen the sun for like 3 weeks now. and it's jakarta! lol

Sun said...

sedia payung sebelum hujan makanya, walaupun sekarang ini payung sudah tidak banyak gunanya, payung gwe ampir rusak ketiup badai, bleh..