Sunday, June 15, 2008

Review Film: Days of Being Wild

Another beautifully cinema made by the one and only Wong Kar Wai, Days of Being Wild is an instant visual of delusion among contemporary realm of love, loss and rejection. The movie perfectly captured every second of emptiness that drawn inside out, right from the very beginning of the story. The casts were great and they were all acting champ, WKW didn't pick the wrong ones. Yet, what I really like about seeing this movie is the melancholic feeling which I can not avoid for some reasons. Thus, I can never tell you how much I love every twist and details that WKW offered in this movie. I reckon you should check out this movie if you haven't. Trully magnificent!

Rating: 8/10

2 comments:

1minutefilmreview said...

Nice. We're WKW fans too.

Jan said...

thanks for reading my crappy review haha. your blog is neat, pal!