Thursday, April 24, 2008

Review Film: Into The Wild



Wicked Scenery, Great Screenplay, Top notch performance, and it's based on true story. Oh well, I'm out for words to describe how powerful this movie is, it blew me away and may as well be one of my all time favorite movies. SICK!

The story's simple....it's about this college kid named Christopher Mccandless (later in the film changed his name to Alexander Supertramp) who gave up all of his post-graduate life to pursue his highest dream to conquer the wilderness in Alaska.

"Job is 20th century's invention, I don't want one"

rating: 9/10

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

a couple of years of hitchhiking and camping made a story that now challenges thousands (millions?) of people to reexamine their lives... pretty good i'd say

Jan said...

exactly, this movie got me thinking man. although I might not take the same path as he did but at least it gave an impact on me and how I view my life.

Sun said...

quotesnya hits bgt! hahaha, must see nih.