Monday, September 24, 2007

guilt parade.

hit the streets, with empty hands (and naked eyes)
I count every broken ceiling (and every losing hearts that die and rust)
you and I, we are us, the wave of another lost generation
eat, sleep, repeat (or the other way around)
repeat, sleep, eat (or the other way around)
watching these crimson poison dominate our vision
erasing the beauty and replace them with inhumanity
how long should we wait for another revelation
years after years, solitude longs and hold to the age of cry
we're no setting sun, sometimes we're just a line in every books written by someone else
cross my hearts, sneak through my eyes, can't you see I'm humming the death
blazing lights of cityscape, dry leaves and parking lot
these dead beats keep calling my name (for reasons I couldn't explain)
these dead beats keep haunting my sleep (for reasons I couldn't comprehent)
these dead beats that keep me awake...

"I never sleep, cause sleep is the cousin of death." - Nasir Jones